Thank you for your interest in applying for an Food booth space at the NC Seafood Festival
Please fill out the form below along with your online payment of $25.00 (plus fees). The application fee is non-refundable. Your application will be reviewed by the Vendor Committee and you will be notified in a timely manner.
If accepted, you will be notified by the Festival office. You will be given 7 working days to make payment in full for your booth space plus any electrical charges and corner booth fee. Booth costs are non-refundable.
Food Vendors are scheduled to move-in on Friday, October 2nd from 6:00 am - 8:00 am. If your set up requires additional time, please note on the application at the end of the application.
Listed below are the rates that will be in effect for 2020
10’ x 10’ Non-Profit Booth Space - $350.00
(Civic, community, church, and educational organizations) - New non-profit food vendors must show documentation from the State of NC showing non-profit status. Booth must be manned and operated by members of the non-profit group and all proceeds must go to the organizations.
10’ x 10’ Commercial Booth Space - $850.00 - Limited space available
1. One seafood item must be sold within your booth. You may serve a side item for each seafood item served.
2. No soda, water may be sold. You may sell tea, lemonade, etc.
3. You must obtain a Temporary Health Permit from the Carteret County Health Department. The deadline for receiving this permit is September 17th. If permit is not obtained, you will not be able to open your booth.
4. You must submit a copy of your insurance or purchase insurance through the Seafood Festival as listed below.
5. Grey water and grease disposal sites will be made available within the Festival footprint. Improper dumping of grey water or grease will result in immediate dismissal from the Festival.
Trailers, trucks, vans, buses, etc. must not exceed a depth of 10’ including the tongue. A second booth is required if the length of the vehicle including the tongue exceeds 10’ in length.
Premium Corner Booths: $50.00 - Certain locations will be designated as premium corner booth spaces. These spaces will be limited. If you would like to be considered for one of these locations, please check the box below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to fulfill all request. Should this occur, a full refund of the $50.00 charge will be issued.
The Vendor Committee will visit all booths throughout the Festival and retain the right to remove misrepresented items and items that were not included on your application.
- MAXIMUM POWER PER VENDOR BOOTH IS 50 AMPS
- Look at the name plate rating located on each piece of equipment to determine the amperage needed for that item
- If you have a trailer that comes with a cord, select from the list below. It must be a ground faulted connection with a 120 volt outlet.
Based on OSHA regulations, you must have 100 consecutive feet of grounded #12 wire extension cord with three conductors.
1 - 120 volt service - $70.00
Each additional 120 volt outlets - $35.00 each
220 volt circuits – 30 amp service - $150.00 each
220 volt circuits – 50 amp service - $175.00 each
3 or 4 wire (direct wire) service - $175.00 each
NOTE: Because power must be shared with other participants and temporary power loss or surges are not uncommon. Proper action should be taken by the vendor to protect any sensitive equipment with surge protectors, etc. No electrical cords or lights will be provided by the NC Seafood Festival. No power strips will be allowed. For all services of 30 amp and above, a photo of your electrical plug should be included with your application. No power strips will be allowed within the booth area. Additional instructions will be forthcoming after acceptance.
Please make sure that you fully read the terms and conditions within this document. If you have questions pertaining to the application or rules and regulations, do not hesitate to call the NC Seafood Festival office at 252-726-6273.
Vendor Space Requested
Food Items For Sale
North Carolina Caught Seafood
Vendor Insurance Coverage Through Kaliff Insurance/Lloyds
Cost is $75.00 per 10' x 10' space
If electrical service is needed, please indicate below the correct voltage and number of outlets needed. If you have any questions, please call the office.
Festival Rules & Regulations/Fire Marshall Regulations
Vendor Application Fee
Vendor Application Fee
Vendor Application Fee
An $25.00 application is charged for all applications