The 35th Annual NC Seafood Festival is now accepting vendor applications!
The NC Seafood Festival is now only taking Arts & Crafts Vendors applications to be placed on our waiting list.
A limited number of food booths are still available.
The North Carolina Seafood Festival thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the October 1-3, 2021 NC Seafood Festival. We accept non-profit food vendors, commercial food vendors (limited), hand-made arts & crafts vendors, and commercial arts & crafts vendors. If you want to secure a business or promotional booth, you will need to contact the office to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
Please read all of the information below before beginning your application.
1. Payment of a non-refundable
application processing fee will be required upon receipt of your application. This fee cannot be applied to your vendor fee.
2. There are two methods of obtaining your application.
* You have the option to file your completed application online and and pay for your $25.00 application fee through this site. Upon approval, you will be given one week to submit your payment in full for all of your booth fees.
* The second option is to download the PDF version of each application, complete, and return to the Festival office. Only fully prepared applications will be accepted. Applications without the application fee, photos, references, etc., will not be accepted.
4. Applications do not guarantee acceptance to the Festival. Applicants are selected by a vendor committee.
5. All applicants must provide their NC Department of Revenue Sales & Use Tax ID Number with the application and include a copy of your insurance coverage naming the NC Seafood Festival as additional insured or purchase liability coverage through the NC Seafood Festival's insurance carrier as indicated below.