The 33rd Annual NC Seafood Festival is now accepting vendor applications!
The North Carolina Seafood Festival thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the October 4-6, 2019 NC Seafood Festival. We accept non-profit food vendors, commercial food vendors (limited), hand-made arts & crafts vendors, and commercial arts & crafts vendors. If you want to secure a business or promotional booth, you will need to contact the office to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
In 2018, Hurricane Florence paid a visit to our area which resulted in the unfortunate cancellation of our Festival. More than one-half of our 2018 vendors elected to transfer their vendor options to 2019. Therefore, we will have fewer spaces available to schedule. In addition, we will not be in a position to accept additional Scentsy or Lularoe vendors.
Please read all of the information below before beginning your application.
1. Payment of a non-refundable application processing fee will be required upon receipt of your application. This fee cannot be applied to your vendor fee. ($25.00 if application is received by May 1st, $50.00 thereafter).
2. There are two methods of obtaining your application.
* You have the option to file your completed application online and and pay for your $25.00 application fee through this site.
* The second option is to download the PDF version of each application, complete, and return to the Festival office.
3. Only fully prepared applications will be accepted. Applications without the application fee, photos, references, etc., will not be accepted.
4. Applications do not guarantee acceptance to the Festival. Applicants are selected by a vendor committee.
5. All applicants must provide their NC Department of Revenue Sales & Use Tax ID Number with the application