The 34th Annual NC Seafood Festival is now accepting vendor applications!
The North Carolina Seafood Festival thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the October 2-4, 2020 NC Seafood Festival. We accept non-profit food vendors, commercial food vendors (limited), hand-made arts & crafts vendors, and commercial arts & crafts vendors. If you want to secure a business or promotional booth, you will need to contact the office to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
Please read all of the information below before beginning your application.
1. Payment of a non-refundable
application processing fee will be required upon receipt of your application. This fee cannot be applied to your vendor fee. ($25.00 if application is received by May 1st, $50.00 thereafter).
2. There are two methods of obtaining your application.
* You have the option to file your completed application online and and pay for your $25.00 application fee through this site.
* The second option is to download the PDF version of each application, complete, and return to the Festival office.
3. Only fully prepared applications will be accepted. Applications without the application fee, photos, references, etc., will not be accepted.
4. Applications do not guarantee acceptance to the Festival. Applicants are selected by a vendor committee.
5. All applicants must provide their NC Department of Revenue Sales & Use Tax ID Number with the application The Festival only allows one representative selling items such as Scentsy, Tupperware, Lularoe, Cutlery, etc. If you are a representative selling any of these items, you may want to call the Festival office to verify if a vendor selling your item has already been approved.